A group of drag queens dressed as Marilyn Monroe sang in front of life-size cardboard figures of several regional presidents in Los Angeles on Thursday, calling on them to end the climate crisis in North and South America.A drag queen dressed as Evita Peron performed “Don’t Feed the Greed, Argentina”, urging rich countries to pay their ecological “debt” to developing countries.The show was coordinated by the human rights organisation Avaaz.
- Next Protester disrupts launch of Russia’s ‘new McDonald’s’
- Previous Summit of the Americas opens in Los Angeles
bfjr5c2wpr e3qeaf4crq tu3m28dik 5pm53es4l 74zq758 5p229tsrsk vhj7t6jkx vul4hdpu1e or4bzkk xd4umzf qvbd65knxm mj46usf w36jdob
- Nippon Professional Baseball training camps open in upbeat mood
- Chelsea sign Enzo Fernandez in £106.8 million British-record transfer deal
- Gas investors from Australia and overseas are ‘terrified’ of Albanese govt
- They invested thousands to make totes, broke even on launch day
- NRL 2023: Penrith Panthers, Liam Martin, extension, re-signs, 2024, transfer centre, how many Penrith players are leaving
No comments to show.