Former Defence Secretary Dennis Richardson says China is “playing a long game” in its pursuit of a security presence in the South Pacific.“To complicate both US and Australian strategic defence planning, they will continue to strive for that over the next 10, 20 years,” he told Sky News Australia.“We have to succeed every time they come after that and they only have to succeed once.“So it’s clearly going to be a priority for the Australian government for the foreseeable future, regardless of who’s in office.”
- Next Plane with 22 people on board missing in Nepal
- Previous Hail Falls in Northeastern Colorado as Storms Move Through
- Want Critical Thinkers? Reward Asking Questions.
- North Korea fires ballistic missile from its east coast: reports
- [Review] OPPO Find N2 Flip foldable features, cameras & battery
- Australian Olympics Committee CEO Matt Carroll says $2bn needed at NPC
- A hidden pandemic: the orphans Covid has left behind
No comments to show.