Actor Ben Stiller has met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv on Monday. The actor spoke with Mr Zelensky during a visit which included a stop in Irpin, the scene of heavy fighting early in the Russian invasion.Mr Stiller is a Goodwill Ambassador for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and has previously travelled to the Poland-Ukraine border to meet Ukrainian refugees fleeing the conflict.
- Next ‘Shaqtoberfest’ coming to the Queen Mary this fall
- Previous Naomi Osaka Starts a Media Company, With Help From LeBron James
- Latest Chapter in Lamar Jackson Saga Takes a Bizarre Turn
- EU was set to ban internal combustion engine cars. Then Germany suddenly changed its mind
- Meta Quest Rolls Out Experimental “Direct Touch” Hand Tracking – Review Geek
- Japan’s Sakamoto overcome by emotion as she wins women’s free on home ice
- China says does not ask firms for foreign data as TikTok row grows
No comments to show.