Nadia Nadim, the soccer player who fled Afghanistan when she was younger, talks to CNN about the prospects for women’s football in the country under Taliban rule one year after their takeover of the country.
- Next “Snappy Gilmore”: How Eliezer Paul-Gindiri became a viral sensation on TikTok
- Previous The French Football Association agrees to review image rights for national team players
- Album Review: Kelela, ‘Raven’ – Our Culture
- Attacked in head: Man stabbed in skull with knife, almost loses left eye
- MH17: ‘Strong indications’ Putin decided to give separatists the missile that downed plane in 2014, say Dutch investigators
- Meta sees off another logo complaint from Dfinity • The Register
- Yum Brands (YUM) earnings Q4 2022
No comments to show.