Subscribe with Google allows you to purchase a subscription, using your Google account. Select the subscription offer you wish to purchase, click “Subscribe with Google” and you will be directed to complete the purchase using your Google account. From then on, you can use “Sign in with Google” to log into your subscription and Google will invoice for the subscription and process your payments. This option is available only where expressly indicated in the offer.
- Next Microsoft says GitHub has an ARR of $ 1 billion and over 90 million active users, $ 200 million to $ 300 million in ARR and 28 million active users when Microsoft acquired GitHub in 2018 (Frederic Lardinois / TechCrunch)
- Previous New Prime Minister Rishi Sunak pledges to lead Britain out of the economic crisis
- Kurt-Lee Arendse at fullback for Bulls’ URC outing against Ulster
- Christopher Judge on God of War, fatherhood and being a Black lead
- Firefighters fight raging wildfires blazing through forests in eastern Spain
- Koeberg project is now 45 days behind schedule, Electricity Minister confirms
- The Times podcast: A surrender hotline for Russian soldiers
No comments to show.