Subscribe with Google allows you to purchase a subscription, using your Google account. Select the subscription offer you wish to purchase, click “Subscribe with Google” and you will be directed to complete the purchase using your Google account. From then on, you can use “Sign in with Google” to log into your subscription and Google will invoice for the subscription and process your payments. This option is available only where expressly indicated in the offer.
- Next Germany unveils cannabis liberalization plan, with warnings
- Previous Expert warns of COVID, flu and RSV increase in winter
- Google says it did not train Bard on your private emails • The Register
- Mississippi tornado was ‘very rare’ and ‘dangerous’
- Actress Sydney Sweeney spotted at AFL game in Sydney
- NATO condemns Vladimir Putin’s ‘dangerous and irresponsible’ nuclear move
- ChatGPT can now access the Internet with new OpenAI plugins
No comments to show.