Iran first acknowledged on Saturday that it provided Moscow with drones, but said they were sent before the war to Ukraine, where Russia used drones to target power plants and civilian infrastructure. Olivia Chan has more.
- Next Subscribe to the Daily Telegraph for exclusive stories
- Previous Presque Isle man accused of kidnapping after high speed chase
- Zelenskyy heading to Paris for talks with President Macron, Chancellor Scholz
- Chiefs and Eagles Get Set for Super Bowl LVII: Three Takeaways
- Transmission FOSS BitTorrent client hits version 4.0 • The Register
- Russia’s Putin likely signed off on missile supply in Malaysia Airlines shoot-down, investigators say
- Radiohead’s Philip Selway Unveils New Single ‘Strange Dance’
No comments to show.