The appointment of Lt. Gen. Asim Munir comes after weeks of intense hypothesis and behind-the-scenes negotiations over who would lead the nuclear-armed military.
- Next Qatar 2022 World Cup Controversy: FIFA Sportswashing?
- Previous Jordan Peterson delivers speech to politicians in Parliament
- Listening Get together: RM’s “Indigo” Proves to Be Extra Than Only a Spokesperson for BTS
- Stellenbosch confirms De Goede’s farewell
- The third version of the Basketball Africa League takes form
- The Taliban perform the primary public execution since returning to energy in Afghanistan
- Lease the Runway (RENT) Third Quarter 2022 Earnings
No comments to show.