Protests at Foxconn’s flagship iPhone plant in China turned violent, as a whole bunch of staff clashed and punched safety personnel in white hazmat fits, footage uploaded to social media on Thursday (November 24) confirmed. Reuters couldn’t independently confirm the movies.
- Next VIDEO : Watch: World Report Drone Show in Riyadh
- Previous After a stint as a juror, Dimples Romana is now a member of the Emmy Academy
- Orlando Pirates unveil new signings together with Mabena
- Papua rights violation trial: Indonesian court docket acquits retired military main of crimes in opposition to humanity
- 9 cybersecurity predictions for 2023 that may hold enterprise homeowners up at night time
- Jimmy Butler’s final wave pushes Warmth to win over Clippers
- Get pleasure from Japanese-style Malling | The Occasions of Manila
No comments to show.