Anwar Ibrahim was sworn in as Malaysia’s prime minister after a three-decade wait that included years in opposition and in jail. However his appointment may usher in better instability. Lucy Fielder studies it.
- Next EU goals to behave collectively on chip funding • The registry
- Previous Portugal vs Ghana Dwell Updates: Ronaldo returns to search out Ghana ready
- Celine Dion reveals uncommon neurological dysfunction, cancels reveals
- Senator Imee Unveils Marcos Secrets and techniques – Tempo – The Nation’s Quickest Rising Each day
- Orlando Pirates unveil new signings together with Mabena
- Papua rights violation trial: Indonesian court docket acquits retired military main of crimes in opposition to humanity
- 9 cybersecurity predictions for 2023 that may hold enterprise homeowners up at night time
No comments to show.