Firefighters in California demonstrated the hazards of deep frying a frozen turkey as Thanksgiving approached. Footage launched by the Bakersfield Hearth Division reveals flames leaping from an overfilled fryer after the turkey is positioned in it. The division captioned the video, “what NOT to do when frying a turkey.” They reminded cooks to verify a turkey is totally defrosted earlier than cooking. “The Nationwide Hearth Safety Affiliation says deep fryers trigger a mean of 5 deaths, 60 accidents and over $15 million in property harm every year,” they mentioned. Credit score: Bakersfield Hearth Division through Storyful
- The Taliban perform the primary public execution since returning to energy in Afghanistan
- Lease the Runway (RENT) Third Quarter 2022 Earnings
- Financial institution shares have taken a significant hit for the reason that Phala Phala saga
- How social media is reacting to Brittney Griner’s launch
- On show many novelties that make every single day higher
No comments to show.