Atomic scientists on Tuesday (January 24) set the “Doomsday Clock” to 90 seconds to midnight, nearer than ever earlier than, saying threats of nuclear struggle, illness, and local weather volatility have been exacerbated by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, placing humanity at higher threat of annihilation.
- Next Apple marks Data Privacy Week with in-store privacy training, more
- Previous ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ takes the lead in Oscar nominations
- Putin blasts ‘neo-Nazis’ in Ukraine on Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Most criminal cryptocurrency is funneled through just 5 exchanges
- Scorchers v Sixers – Match Highlights
- Tyre Nichols Death: Protests in U.S. Cities After Body-Cam Video Release
- US ban on China chip exports causes stateside job losses • The Register
No comments to show.