Cameroonian journalists pay tribute to their colleague Martinez Zogo, kidnapped and located lifeless 5 days after his disappearance, his physique mutilated. Candles are lit on the headquarters of his personal radio station Amplitude FM, whereas representatives of the occupation meet with Communication Minister Rene Emmanuel Sadi to precise their anger and concern. “The message that’s being despatched by way of the barbarity of Martinez Zogo’s assassination is a message of concern that’s being instilled within the midst of journalists and within the midst of all those that have determined to not stay silent within the face of the misdemeanours which can be going down on this nation,” says Jean Bruno Tagne, director of Naja TV.
- Next Nathan Chen’s fire still burns thanks to his mother and others
- Previous Africa needs up to R1.2trn in loans every year to curb food imports as costs soar
- It’s Official: Sabato De Sarno is Gucci’s New Creative Director
- Some auto insurers are refusing to cover some Hyundai and Kia models
- Audi’s New Off-Road EV Concept Looks Wild – Review Geek
- ‘We take responsibility for bad run,’ says Chiefs attacker Sekgota
- Radioactive capsule missing in Western Australia, search underway
No comments to show.