Fever Ray has shared ‘Kandy’, the newest single from their upcoming album Radical Romantics. Karin Dreijer wrote and produced the observe with their brother and Knife bandmate, Olof Dreijer, and the siblings additionally co-star within the accompanying video from director Martin Falck. Try the clip, which pays homage to the visible for the Knife’s ‘Cross This On’, beneath.
“I attempted to tune in as a lot as potential into Fever Ray vibes and tried many various kinds, or garments as I often say after I speak about completely different music manufacturing options,” Olof Dreijer stated of ‘Kandy’ in a press launch. “However in the long run we took out the identical synthesizer, the SH101, used for The Knife observe, ‘The Captain,’ and it simply labored!”
Radical Romantics is due out on March 10. It consists of the beforehand launched songs ‘What They Name Us’ and ‘Carbon Dioxide’.
- Next Big banks’ proposed digital wallet payment system likely to fail
- Previous Not yet the end of the road for Eskom
- Holocaust survivor Shlomo Perel, the inspiration for an internationally renowned film, dies at 98
- Richard Sherman, NFL players rip potential rule change that would ban ‘hip-drop’ tackle
- Alex Murdaugh hid settlement of more than $4 million from family of his late housekeeper, her son testifies
- NBA Suspends Mo Bamba, Austin Rivers, Jalen Suggs After Altercation
- New poll shows Texans support legal marijuana
No comments to show.