Toxic fumes: Man hospitalised after chemical reaction in Sydney’s west, Smithfield

Twelve individuals had been handled by paramedics after a chemical response created poisonous fumes at a office in Sydney’s west.A 29-year-old man was mixing sulfuric acid and chlorine at a pipe manufacturing enterprise in Smithfield round 8.30am on Thursday when he inhaled poisonous fumes.Firefighter crews rushed to the Woodpark Highway handle together with three fireplace vehicles and two hazmat items.Paramedics transported the person to hospital for additional remedy and assessed 11 different staff on the website.Firefighters are checking fuel ranges inside the constructing.They’ve confirmed there was no chemical spillage.Extra to come back.Initially revealed as Twelve males uncovered to poisonous fumes after chemical response in Sydney’s west