The AUKUS nuclear submarines deal was a really “modest” and “conservative” proposal, says Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.“What we’re doing is ensuring that we obtain to begin with the three – as much as 5 Virginia Class subs in order that we fill that functionality hole which is there,” Mr Albanese stated throughout a press convention on Thursday.“However we’ve been very modest about our proposal, very conservative.“If we are able to do issues faster, then we are going to accomplish that however it’s fairly clear that we are going to want the Collins class submarines to undergo refurbishment.”
- US air defenses down during suspected Iranian drone strike in Syria that killed one American
- UConn dominates again, taking down Gonzaga to earn trip to Final Four
- Yang Bing-yi: Founder of Din Tai Fung dumpling empire dies, age 96
- Knightmare: Canberra Raiders stumble against understrength Newcastle Knights | The Canberra Times
- Tactical nukes to Belarus: Putin scares the world to distract from his problems
No comments to show.