A yr after President George W. Bush launched the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, 4 U.S. civilian safety contractors have been ambushed and brutally killed by insurgents within the metropolis of Falluja. Reuters journalist Michael Georgy explains how the assault proved to be a defining second within the battle. This video comprises graphic photos that some viewers could discover distressing.
- Next Wade Graham supports new concussion protocol
- Previous India-US chip partnership could boost global chip supply chain
- Swimming 2023: 16-year-old Summer McIntosh breaks 400IM world record, Ariarne Titmus responds to losing her 400m freestyle record
- Andrew Tate released from Romanian jail, placed under house arrest
- Microsoft Defender is flagging legit URLs as malicious • The Register
- Chicago weather forecast: Clearing skies and chilly temperatures overnight
- Pirates rout Richards Bay to move second on the log
No comments to show.