A brand new movie dedicated to honouring the UK’s Nationwide Well being Service is about to hit screens later this month. The movie titled ‘Allelujah’ is centred on a geriatric ward in a small Yorkshire hospital which is threatened with closure.Stars of the movie say it’s a “love letter” to the NHS.
- Next March Madness: UCLA defeats Northwestern, returns to Sweet 16
- Previous Houston’s dominant second half over Auburn propels Cougars to Sweet 16
- Andrew Tate released from Romanian jail, placed under house arrest
- Microsoft Defender is flagging legit URLs as malicious • The Register
- Chicago weather forecast: Clearing skies and chilly temperatures overnight
- Pirates rout Richards Bay to move second on the log
- The Balmoral Swim: Wallaby star Richard Tombs swims in first disabled event
No comments to show.