Radial Timber Managing Director Chris McEvoy says it’s been a really “powerful” week for the timber trade after the Victorian authorities’s choice to finish logging within the state. “It’s heartbreaking to see usually because it’s one thing that no-one noticed coming and it’s been very, very aggravating,” Mr McEvoy informed Sky Information host Peta Credlin.
- Next The Good and the Bad: The Humanity Behind the Ending of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- Previous Watch: Brain implants help paralysed man to walk again
- 'It still gets talked about': What an Australia Cup run can do for Canberra rivals
- Deal to raise debt ceiling passes US Senate, heads to Biden
- Your Gigabyte Motherboard Might Have a Security Flaw
- Ben Roberts-Smith resigns from Channel Seven
- Mark Wahlberg lobbies to make Las Vegas Hollywood in the desert
No comments to show.