Australian firefighters and emergency personnel have arrived in Canada to assist native crews with devastating wildfires. The 57 specialists are from New South Wales, most are from the Rural Fireplace Service. The specialists are being deployed for six weeks.
- Next JPMorgan Chase cut about 500 tech and ops jobs
- Previous Neuralink says FDA has approved first human tests • The Register
- Ben Roberts-Smith resigns from Channel Seven
- Mark Wahlberg lobbies to make Las Vegas Hollywood in the desert
- VentureBeat Q&A: CrowdStrike’s Michael Sentonas on importance of unifying endpoint and identity security
- ‘Field day’ as Think It Over gets slot The Everest
- Ukraine war: Russian borders attacked, Kyiv resists drone strikes, US satellites for Ukraine
No comments to show.