Even as South Africa grapples with rolling blackouts, the president says there has been progress made in electricity generation by mining and other sectors
The post Ramaphosa: Government working to cut red tape for registration of new power projects appeared first on The Mail & Guardian.
- Next Pulitzer Prizes awarded to Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times
- Previous Intel shows off new Arctic Sound M graphics chips for the datacenter
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.