The smallpox vaccine provides 85% protection against infection with monkeypox, but South Africa stopped vaccinating people against smallpox in 1980
The post PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected appeared first on The Mail & Guardian.
- Next When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- Previous Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- Ukraine war: US announces another billion dollar military aid package
- Intel challenges Nvidia, AMD with trio of workstation GPUs • The Register
- Nets team owner Joe Tsai backs front office, coaches after Kevin Durant reportedly gives ultimatum
- War brings pain to Ukraine’s farmers, with global effects
- Intel Reveals Arc Pro Series, Its Best Graphics Cards Yet
No comments to show.