Three candidates have withdrawn from this year’s Binibining Pilipinas competition. In a statement uploaded on social media Wednesday, the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) said it “has officially accepted the withdrawal of Gwendoline Meliz Soriano, Ma. Francesca Taruc, and Iman Franchesca Cristal” from this year’s pageant. “We thank them for their time and wish them well in their future plans. Given this development, we are happy to welcome the new addition to our latest batch of Binibinis: Patricia Ann Tan, Ma. Isabele David and Joanna Marie Rabe,” it added. The BPCI unveiled its Top 40 candidates last Friday. Winners of Binbining Pilipinas 2022 will go on to represent the Philippines at Miss International, Miss Globe, Miss Intercontinental, and Miss Grand International, among other pageants. — LA, GMA News
- Nets team owner Joe Tsai backs front office, coaches after Kevin Durant reportedly gives ultimatum
- War brings pain to Ukraine’s farmers, with global effects
- Intel Reveals Arc Pro Series, Its Best Graphics Cards Yet
- The visionary artists creating a black utopia
- Los Angeles gas prices are falling. How long can it last?
No comments to show.