The following is excerpted from the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres (PACT).The PACT Green Award, a new initiative of the Environmental Stewardship Committee, honours programming from companies and/or artists that inspires theatre workers and theatregoers to engage with the climate crisis and environmental stewardship in creative and exciting ways.Projects could include theatrical productions, events, or initiatives that demonstrate an outstanding commitment to taking action against climate change and/or fostering sustainable practices. For this inaugural year, projects that have taken place from March 2020 to June 2022 are eligible. You do not need to be a PACT member to apply.Applications are open until September 4th, 2022 at 11:59pm, and the award will be granted in November. The Green Award seeks to recognize projects that:have had a profound and sustainable impact on your organization or your community,have inspired passion and commitment towards climate action or environmental stewardship,can serve as an exemplar for the PACT membership of what can be accomplished at the intersection of the arts and environmentalism.The Award includes:For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for the Green Award, click here.
- Next NRL: Canberra Raiders relish added spice against ‘arrogant’ Penrith Panthers | The Canberra Times
- Previous Gloomy about the economy and inflation, Americans remain upbeat about jobs.
- U.S. Signs Measures Giving Approval to Sweden and Finland’s Bids to Join NATO
- How to Choose Whether Your Function Keys are F1-F12 Keys or Special Keys
- Why sport stars are wealthier than ever — but they still may not be getting their fair share
- The 388-year-old play that’s still going
- Florida man killed when beach dune collapses on him as he was trying to record sunrise
No comments to show.