Whitney have shared two new songs, ‘BLUE’ and ‘TWIRL’, which are lifted from their upcoming album SPARK. Check them out below.
“With ‘TWIRL’, John Congleton and Brad Cook really created the framework for us to explore a new palette,” the band explained in a statement. “What started as a simple love song grew into a wider take on human connection that we feel lucky to have made.”
Of ‘Blue’, they added: “We wrote ‘BLUE’ at what I would now call ‘peak isolation’ in the beginning of 2021. In hindsight it’s clear that we were attempting to manifest a different set of circumstances through the fantasy of love.”
SPARK comes out September 16 via Secretly Canadian. Whitney announced the LP last month with the single ‘REAL LOVE’.
- Next Trump Criticizes PGA Tour and Praises Saudis for Backing LIV Golf
- Previous Instagram rolls back some product changes after user backlash.
- Starbucks asks labor board to suspend mail-in ballot union elections, alleging misconduct in voting process
- VIDEO : Rally in Kabul as Taliban mark first year in power
- Report: 84% of online shoppers say personalization influences their purchases
- How Tubbataha’s park rangers didn’t miss a beat during COVID
- Big studio complex is planned in downtown L.A.’s Arts District
No comments to show.