Russia’s relentless shelling of the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv with cluster munitions and scatterable landmines amounts to a war crime that indiscriminately killed hundreds of civilians, Amnesty International said on Monday (June 13).
- Next Manager blasted on Reddit over new overtime rule
- Previous Statue unveiled for Iowa man who helped raise flag at Iwo Jima
- Drought ravages Iraq's southern marshes
- Hunt frustrated as win continues to elude SuperSport
- Baja California tries to return to normal after a weekend of cartel violence
- Putin tells Kim Jong-un that they will expand ‘constructive bilateral relations,’ North Korea says
- India’s Partition: A History in Photos
No comments to show.