The Australian columnist Chris Mitchell says Australia got out of its French submarines deal “cheaply”.This comes after Prime Minister Anthony Albanese reached a $830 million settlement with France’s Naval Group for the scrapping of the $90 billion deal. “I think it’s great that we’re not getting the French submarines that we hardly have kept secret,” Mr Mitchell told Sky News host Rowan Dean.
- Next Rio airport screens show porn movies in apparent hack
- Previous Portugal celebrates Saint Anthony's festival after two years of hiatus
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.