A severe tornado-warned storm hit the Chicago area on June 13, as the National Weather Service warned of two-inch hail. A radar-indicated tornado was observed in the area by the National Weather Service, with a warning also put in place for Cicero and Schaumburg. O’Hare Airport asked passengers to move to designated shelter-in-place areas as strong winds gusting up to 84 mph were recorded. This footage showing the scene was recorded by Twitter user @woahohkatie Credit: @woahohkatie via Storyful
- Next Can Virtual Reality Help Autistic Children Navigate the Real World?
- Previous News of a US Navy ship ‘swarmed’ by a ‘fleet of drones’ emerges
- China throws media shield around Xi’s visit to Hong Kong
- Israeli parliament passes vote to dissolve, hold new elections
- Deborah James: Prince William and Kate Middleton pay tribute
- Facebook, Google, Amazon silent on data collection after Roe ruling
- A fab workplace idea – Tempo – The Nation’s Fastest Growing Newspaper
No comments to show.