ASPI Washington DC Director Mark Watson says the Shangri-La Dialogue between Australia and China was a “very positive result” from the summit.“Certainly Defence Minister (Richard) Marles had a fantastic opportunity there to stake out Australia’s position,” he told Sky News Australia.Mr Watson said normally, a conversation between two diplomats would be a means to an end, but here, it was a “pretty good result to have the discussion at all”.
- Next Justin Thomas calls PGA-LIV fracture ‘sad’ for US Open and golf
- Previous Dialogue between China and Australia a ‘very positive result’ from Singapore summit
8 ball pool hack 8 ball pool hack amazon gift code generator amazon gift code generator bingo blitz free credits cash app money generator cash app money generator cash app money generator coc hack coc hack coin master free spin free instagram followers garena free fire hack golf clash hack free google play gift code free google play gift code imvu credits hack free instagram followers free instagram followers fire kirin hack Onlyfans Hack Onlyfans Hack Onlyfans Hack free psn code free psn code free robux free robux free robux free robux stumble guys gems generator free tiktok followers free tiktok followers FREE Xbox Live Codes FREE Xbox Live Codes
- High School Football Results: CIF City and Southern Section
- How does Man City’s Erling Haaland stop? Not you.
- Aaron Judge is left homeless in a Yankees defeat
- Carlos Alcaraz reaches the second quarter-final of the US Open after finishing at 2 am against Marin Cilic
- The chess organization will investigate allegations of fraud made by world champion Magnus Carlsen
No comments to show.