Sky News host Paul Murray says Energy Minister Chris Bowen was today “talking out of both sides of his mouth” about the power crisis.“He was telling people that unless you really need to use it you should probably turn it off, while simultaneously trying the Jedi mind trick, ‘you cannot see a power crisis here’,” Mr Murray said.
- Next DMRE welcomes Jacob Mbele’s appointment as new director-general
- Previous Artificial intelligence model of Ruth Bader Ginsburg is released
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.