Andy Butler has been at the helm of Nu-Disco outfit ‘Hercules And Love Affair’ since the mid-2000s. By the end of that decade, “Blind” had become a hit on the dancefloor but also across gyms and workout classes. He’s back this week with his first album in five years and popped by the France 24 studios to tell Marjorie Hache more about ‘In Amber’, which was co-written by long term collaborator and friend Anohni (formerly Anthony And the Johnsons).
- Next The Release for Nike and Tom Sachs’s New “Boring” Sneaker Was Anything But
- Previous South Africa’s inflation exceptionalism: Can it last?
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.