Opposition groups and others often argue that matric marks alone should determine whether someone gets into medical school – not factors such as race that people can’t control. But research finds that when it comes to making a good doctor, grades aren’t everything
The post How to pick good doctors: Why race, language and where people come from matter appeared first on The Mail & Guardian.
- Next Enumclaw Announce Debut Album ‘Save the Baby’, Release New Single ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Previous SA’s millionaires are emigrating in droves, and these are their destinations
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.