NFL star Jared Goff, who spent five seasons with the Rams before being traded to the Detroit Lions last year, has listed his Hidden Hills home for $7.5 million.The California native has owned the estate since 2018, records show. He made a few additions during his stay, adding a putting green with an upper-level chipping pad to the leafy backyard.Covering 1.4 acres, the contemporary-style compound makes the most of its space with a 5,000-square-foot main house, 1,100-square-foot guesthouse and expansive patio that overlooks a custom pool and spa.1/10The courtyard. (Jeff Elson) 2/10The open floor plan. (Jeff Elson) 3/10The living room. (Jeff Elson) 4/10The kitchen. (Jeff Elson) 5/10The patio. (Jeff Elson) 6/10The pool. (Jeff Elson) 7/10The single-story home. (Jeff Elson) 8/10The yard. (Jeff Elson) 9/10The putting green. (Jeff Elson) 10/10Aerial view of the estate. (Jeff Elson) Approached by a garden courtyard with colorful plants and art pieces, the ranch-style house spans a single story but feels like more, as towering ceilings top an open floor plan marked by warm wood, clerestory windows and pocketing doors.One side of the space combines a living room and chandelier-topped dining area, and the other side adds a modern kitchen with a center island. Other highlights include an office and bonus room.Out back, the covered patio features a fire pit and multiple lounges that take in sweeping views of the surrounding hills.Jordan Cohen of RE/MAX One holds the listing.Goff, 27, played college ball at the University of California before being drafted by the Rams with the first overall pick in the 2016 NFL draft. He’s played in two Pro Bowls since and tossed 126 touchdowns in six seasons, including 19 last year with the Lions.
- Next Stick to ‘boring’ stocks to ride out the cratering market
- Previous DR Congo rebels seize trading hub on Ugandan border
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.