Liberal Senator Amanda Stoker says Labor confirming its commitment to Operation Sovereign Borders while “conveniently dropping out those bits that they don’t like” is “doublespeak at its best”.This comes as a third asylum seeker boat arrived on Australia’s shores since election day.“You’re not committed to Operation Sovereign Borders if you’re not prepared to do all of the three steps necessary to make it work,” Ms Stoker told Sky News host Rowan Dean. She said “people smugglers know that” as they’ve “already got people lining up to get on boats” and arriving on our shores.
- Next Soldiers rescue residents from ongoing shelling in Lysychansk
- Previous China’s growing nuclear arsenal creates new global threat, may topple 70 year old power dynamic: Expert
- China throws media shield around Xi’s visit to Hong Kong
- Israeli parliament passes vote to dissolve, hold new elections
- Deborah James: Prince William and Kate Middleton pay tribute
- Facebook, Google, Amazon silent on data collection after Roe ruling
- A fab workplace idea – Tempo – The Nation’s Fastest Growing Newspaper
No comments to show.