Defence Minister Richard Marles has flown to Japan to meet with key defence and security figures.Mr Marles will meet with his Japanese counterpart today – calling on stronger military ties between the two nations in the Indo-Pacific.It is expected the defence meeting will include a push for more military exercises with Japan.
- Next How do you save money on grocery shopping? We want to hear your tips
- Previous Former Socceroo says goalkeeper swap was ‘a big call’
- China throws media shield around Xi’s visit to Hong Kong
- Israeli parliament passes vote to dissolve, hold new elections
- Deborah James: Prince William and Kate Middleton pay tribute
- Facebook, Google, Amazon silent on data collection after Roe ruling
- A fab workplace idea – Tempo – The Nation’s Fastest Growing Newspaper
No comments to show.