The New South Wales government will deliver a $5 billion boost to the state’s childcare sector over a decade under the state budget.The policy will see 47,000 new places open across the state and competitive grants for private operators looking to expand.
- Next Macron seeks bigger military budget in ‘war economy’
- Previous Houston student, Jones Mays II, wins Apple’s worldwide coding competition
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.