OLATHE, KS (KCTV) — This was the culmination of a family dream at Olathe North. Jason, Joshua and Jacob Parrish this spring led Olathe North to a 6A state championship title. They are all brothers. “To have three kids come in and score those kind of points — that’s really exceptional,” said coach Cliff WIley. Jacob won the 100-meter and 200-meter dashes, but he’s more excited about his younger brothers’ success. “I would say it was like a once in a lifetime opportunity,” Jacob Parrish said. “Not a lot of people get to run track with their little brothers.” Jason won the 300-meter hurdles event, beating his twin brother. Joshua won the 110-meter hurdles event. Along with dominating in track-and-field, football is a family affair for the Parrishs’ as well. Jacob is on his way to play for Kansas State University and coach Chris Klieman. “He’s extremely fast, extremely physical and very athletic,” Klieman said. Copyright 2022 KCTV. All rights reserved.
- Next ASX 200 tipped to plunge more than 4 per cent as global stock markets are smashed
- Previous German Catholic priests sexually abused over 600 victims, new study finds
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.