Knights’ Phakedi Manda picked up the ball in the middle of the park, and confused the Tigers’ defence when he opted for a ‘rabona chip’ to play in the opening goalscorer. O’Rourke went one-on-one with the Tigers’ goalkeeper in the box, and made no mistake with a chip for a 2-0 scoreline.
- Next J. League cautiously continues down road to normalcy with cheering tests
- Previous Elijah Winnington wins gold after Olympic ‘failure’, women’s 4x100m win gold, Shayna Jack, Kyle Chalmers
- An invasion of Taiwan would be ‘detrimental’ to Australia’s national interest
- AI regulation: A state-by-state roundup of AI bills
- Ukraine war: US announces another billion dollar military aid package
- Intel challenges Nvidia, AMD with trio of workstation GPUs • The Register
- Nets team owner Joe Tsai backs front office, coaches after Kevin Durant reportedly gives ultimatum
No comments to show.