Perpetual’s Head of Investment Strategy Matt Sherwood says the Australian share market plunge today may have been due to a “combination” of factors. The market opened down 5.3 per cent at the open and finished down about 3.55 per cent on Tuesday.
- Next ‘Crazy’ Storm Clouds Loom Over Cincinnati, Ohio
- Previous Makro owner opens massive new distribution centre in Joburg
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.