Sky News Political Editor Andrew Clennell says Socceroos coach Graham Arnold “put the heat on the PM”, Anthony Albanese, to give everyone the day off after the soccer team qualified for the 2022 Qatar World Cup. The Socceroos qualified after defeating Peru in a penalty shootout. “The PM didn’t go for that, but he did say bosses should allow workers a bit of a sleep after they got up to watch,” he said. “He was with Anika Wells, the new Aged Care Minister, who was saluting the wiggle tactics of Redmayne.”
- Next Zelensky broke from his usual speech attire to wear a Singapore teen’s T-shirt design.
- Previous OpenInfra Foundation on Directed Funding for open source • The Register
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.