Spaniards reached for fountains, cold drinks, fans and air conditioning on Monday, as they tried to cope with the country’s earliest heatwave in more than 40 years.
- Next ‘Very disappointing’: Zed Seselja reflects after Senate campaign loss
- Previous Ivan Cleary returns to Panthers
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.