Bausch Health Companies Inc: “I can not believe that this has worked out as bad as it has. It’s one of the worst picks I’ve had. … [CEO Joe Papa’s] got to come back on the show. That’s the only way to clear the air.”Equinix Inc: “I thought that Equinix would be a good stock, but you know what, we’re in a situation now where anything that’s just a building with plumbing in it’s not doing it for people. We’re going to have to stay away for now.”Mosaic Co: “I can not recommend buy or sell, because it is at a level that is just right at the precipice of either going back up or going down big.”Farmland Partners Inc: “I like Farmland Partners. … It just is very, very expensive, and that’s the problem.”Saverone 2014 Ltd: “I find myself loathe to recommend something that is not making money. …. I’ve got to be cut and dry in this bear market. I just have to.”Disclosure: Cramer’s Charitable Trust owns shares of Bausch Health.
- Next Barcelona suffers record defeat against Bayern Munich in Champions League
- Previous Farmers fear droughts may worsen across US
- Tensions between Caxton and Mpact boil over
- Will Donald Trump be charged with a crime? Question lingers after FBI raid
- Manase Fainu: NRL rising star jailed, convicted of church stabbing
- US politicians arrive in Taiwan amid simmering tensions with China
- Morrison’s extra portfolios one of the ‘best-kept secrets’ in Canberra
No comments to show.