Every awards show has its own flavor, and the Tony Awards may best align with the flavor profile of the popular Canadian potato chip variety known as all-dressed: a little tangy, a little indiscernible, overall quite enjoyable. (All-dressed chips taste like a combination of ketchup, BBQ, and salt and vinegar. The more you know!) For theater’s biggest night, the menswear vibe on the red carpet smacked of classic-cut suits, zingy accessories—face gems! Bolo ties!—and some truly refreshing switch-ups from the usual red carpet tuxedos. And who else but the thespians could pull it off? Now, onto the looks.
- Next Sports Illustrated tweet on Supreme Court case roils social media
- Previous Lightyear review: ‘A frustratingly slow, melancholy drama’
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.