Protesters demonstrate outside the Royal Courts of Justice as UK campaigners get their last chance to stop the government’s first flight of asylum seekers to Rwanda. The government is vowing to push ahead with the planeload of 31 claimants, on a chartered flight on Tuesday from an undisclosed airport. But the same groups have filed an emergency appeal alongside a separate legal challenge, and have been heartened by Prince Charles reportedly dubbing the plan “appalling”.
- Next Australia finding itself ‘in a bit of a mess’ when it comes to nuclear subs deal
- Previous Wikipedia fights Russian order to remove Ukraine war information
- When Abortion Pills Were Banned in Brazil, Women Turned to Drug Traffickers
- PODCAST| Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test and why people 42 and up may be protected
- Here is the new retirement system planned for South Africa
- The storm-chasing scientists on a mission to solve the sky’s greatest mystery
- Pixel Watch 2 Is Going To Be So Sweet
No comments to show.