WALLINGFORD, CT (WFSB) – Wallingford police made an arrest after the Veteran’s Memorial was vandalized.The memorial at Dutton Park on North Main Street was vandalized on two separate occasions on June 8 and June 9, police said.Police said obscene images and words were spray painted on the memorial. Maxx Frisco, 29, of Wallingford, was charged with two counts of criminal mischief first degree. He was released on a $5,000 bond and is due in Meriden Superior Court on June 27. “The Wallingford Police Department would like to thank both the citizens of our town and the media for assisting us in coming to a swift and just resolution,” said Wallingford police. Copyright 2022 WFSB. All rights reserved.
- Next Moscow Court Brittney Griner Held in Jail for Another 18 Days
- Previous Alexey Navalny’s legal team ‘searching’ for him after prison transfer
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.