Two-time grand slam winner Simona Halep and Serena Williams’ long-time coach Patrick Mouratoglou joined forces in April in a bid to resurrect the Romanian’s career after an injury hit 2021 took the 30-year-old to the brink of retirement. CNN has been speaking exclusively to the duo on how Halep’s love for the game has been rekindled.Source: CNN
- Next China announces live-fire naval exercises prior to possible Pelosi Taiwan visit
- Previous Watch Metallica Jam Out With ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Joseph Quinn
- Los Angeles gas prices are falling. How long can it last?
- After Israel hits terror group, UN Security Council meets as some members rebuke the Jewish state
- How digital twins are transforming network infrastructure: Future state (part 2)
- Cramer's lightning round: Sunrun is too speculative for me
- In a Summer of Feints, Russia and Ukraine Try to Predict Enemy’s Next Move
No comments to show.