Spain’s new professional women’s football league is finally set to start after being delayed by a referees’ strike.A deal was struck on Wednesday to improve the wages and working conditions for match officials, the Spanish football federation (RFEF) announced.The “historic” agreement will allow women’s referees to gain professional status, it said in a statement.”The National Sports Council (CSD) will contribute an extra €350,000 per year for the first three seasons, which will go towards an end-of-career fund that referees will be able to draw on once their professional careers are over.”The new season had been scheduled to kick off on 10 September but was postponed when referees refused to work. The 2022-23 league will be the first fully professional women’s season in Spain after years of campaigning by players.Referees and referee assistants had complained that they had been left behind, earning only €320 and €160 per game respectively.Beatriz Álvarez, the president of the new women’s league, blamed the RFEF and Spanish government officials in charge of sports policy.
- Next Decrease in new cases, recovery rate now 95,3%
- Previous New AI assistant can browse, search, and use web apps like a human
8 ball pool hack 8 ball pool hack amazon gift code generator amazon gift code generator bingo blitz free credits cash app money generator cash app money generator cash app money generator coc hack coc hack coin master free spin free instagram followers garena free fire hack golf clash hack free google play gift code free google play gift code imvu credits hack free instagram followers free instagram followers fire kirin hack Onlyfans Hack Onlyfans Hack Onlyfans Hack free psn code free psn code free robux free robux free robux free robux stumble guys gems generator free tiktok followers free tiktok followers FREE Xbox Live Codes FREE Xbox Live Codes
- How the Connected Device Ecosystem Is Transforming Marketing Strategies – Technology News, Firstpost
- The new Chromecast with Google TV (HD) drops to just $ 20
- Farisya Bakes, The Cake Therapist, M’sian Bakery Sweet Shop
- EU funding is insufficient to reach the target of 20% global share • The Registry
- Microsoft Teams Cheat Sheet: Getting Started
No comments to show.