Princess Charlotte was all smiles as she watched the Commonwealth Games with her mum and dad.The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took Charlotte, seven, to see the swimming at the Sandwell Aquatics Centre in Birmingham, The Sun reports.William and Kate arrived on Tuesday shortly after the Earl and Countess of Wessex and their children, Lady Louise and James.Before the duke and duchess’s arrival, Edward, who is vice patron of the Commonwealth Games, shared a joke with former prime minister Theresa May as he entered during the men’s 1500m freestyle heats.The duke and duchess arrived shortly after with Princess Charlotte, dressed in a striped dress and her hair done up in pigtails.Kate, dressed in a white blazer and trousers, embraced Edward, Sophie and their children before taking her seat next to Charlotte.The duchess was pointing and explaining things to her daughter, while William held one of the official programs.The royals were cheering and applauding alongside the crowd for England 1500m freestyle hopeful Luke Turley.After rolling her eyes following a comment from her father, Charlotte then cracked a smile as Turley’s heat came to a close.It’s been a very sporty week for Charlotte, who also roared her support for the England Lionesses alongside Prince William ahead of Sunday’s Euro final.She beamed as she wished the team good luck as they prepared to take on Germany at Wembley.Wearing a short-sleeved polka dot top, Charlotte said: “Good luck, I hope you win. Bye.”Charlotte is currently on her school summer holidays from her $34,000-a-year Thomas’s Battersea school.This summer may also be particularly busy for the family who are reportedly preparing to move to a house on the Queen’s Windsor estate.This article was originally published by The Sun and reproduced with permissionOriginally published as Princess Charlotte steals the show at the Commonwealth Games with animated display
- Next Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Flip 4 Available For Pre-Orders, Here’s How To Pre-Book & For How Much- Technology News, Firstpost
- Previous Biden names team to manage U.S. monkeypox response as outbreak grows
- Rory McIlroy says ‘common sense prevailed’ in court ruling against players on Saudi-backed LIV Golf series
- They survived lockdown in Shanghai, only to be trapped again in Hainan
- AI chatbots offer a way to connect with and engage customers
- Gucci Mane Popularized One of Rap’s Most Distasteful Trends. Now He’s Trying to Undo It
- Senegal arrests 143 migrants headed to Europe.
No comments to show.