Activision Blizzard shareholders approved a proposal from the New York State Comptroller requesting that the company publicly report on its efforts to stop workplace discrimination and harassment during an annual meeting held Tuesday. New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli’s proposal, first raised in February, requested that Activision Blizzard share information including compensation data, the company’s total number of sexual harassment settlements, its progress around more quickly resolving harassment and abuse complaints, and total pending complaints.
- Next Enough is enough | Inquirer Lifestyle
- Previous Kellogg shares jump on plans to separate into three companies
- Businesses in South Africa are struggling to pay rent – but some areas are better off than others
- Live updates: Russia’s war in Ukraine
- DIY Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy with a Raspberry Pi Pico
- AmaZulu is not new to me, says Zambian international Bwalya
- The Bob’s Burgers Movie: Hope and Hijinks for the American Family
No comments to show.