This year, of the 72 proms planned between July and September, one of them will be dedicated to video games, the BBC has announced. The Prom will be performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and conducted by Robert Ames, who has previously conducted Proms on ‘Pioneers of Sound’ and sci-fi film music. Listen to more of Steffan on Press X To Continue, the BBC’s gaming podcast, available on BBC Sounds.
- Next Could higher fuel prices impact your investments?
- Previous Dan Ventrelle fired as Las Vegas Raiders president, alleges owner Mark Davis ignored complaints of a hostile work environment
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams returns to grand slam action as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic headline men’s draw
- Stage 4 power cuts to continue until Wednesday due to labour action, says Eskom
- A Playlist for Lounging by the Pool
- Monkeypox mutating more than previously thought, researchers say
- EdgeQ to bring software-defined silicon to 5G small cells • The Register
No comments to show.